Lobsterfest Is Back At London Lennie’s
Climb out of your winter shell and get your tail to London Lennie’s for a lobster feast sure to hit your sweet spot! London Lennie’s Seafood Restaurant, located at 63-88 Woodhaven Blvd. in Rego Park, invites lobster lovers to sample an inventive menu of mouthwatering delights prepared by nationally recognized Executive Chef Jeffrey Baruch and paired with wines from the restaurant’s extensive wine list. This year’s menu, being offered Monday, February 8 through Sunday, March 7, features everything from traditional two-pound to 10-pound live Maine lobsters, broiled or steamed (lobsters larger than 10 pounds are available if ordered in advance), to imaginative dishes like Lobster Homefries and Lobster Pot Pie. For more information or to make a reservation, call 718-894-8084 or visit www.londonlennies.com.
Sample Appetizers and Sides Include:
• Spicy Lobster Futo Maki with cucumbers, lettuce and tempura flake
• Fresh Picked Lobster Meat Empanadas with mango mojo and salsa verde
• Lobster Macaroni & Cheese drizzled with truffle oil
Sample Entrees Feature:
• East Coast Lobster Bake––one-pound live Maine lobster, sweet corn on the cob, steamers, Penn Cove mussels, red potatoes and London Lennie’s’ famous coleslaw, coffee or tea and creamy cheesecake
• Risotto with Fresh Lobster––asparagus tops, ripe roma tomatoes, roasted yellow peppers
Specialty Drinks Include:
• Bluepoint Brewing Toasted Lager or Brooklyn Lager by the glass or 60 oz pitcher
• Andlucia Style White Sangria by the glass or 60-ounce pitcher
Owned and operated by the Barnes Family since 1959, London Lennie’s has evolved from a quintessential fish ’n’ chips shop to Queens’ premier seafood restaurant. Noted for the best in fresh, local seafood selected daily at the world-famous Fulton Fish Market, London Lennie’s hosts the area’s finest raw bar. The leading seafood restaurant was recently featured in the New York Times and honored with the 2007 Wine Enthusiast “Award of Distinction” and 2008 Wine Spectator “Award of Excellence.” Their eclectic wine selection features bottles of wine that pair perfectly with London Lennie’s “catch-of-the-day” menu. London Lennie’s is open for lunch and dinner Monday through Friday from 11:45 a.m. to 10 p.m., and for dinner Saturdays from 4 to 11 p.m. and Sundays from 2 to 9 p.m. For more information or to make a reservation, call 718-894-8084 or visit www.londonlennies.com.